L-Carnitine & CLA: Benefits
La L-carnitine is a natural organic compound that synthesizes in the kidneys and in the liver. This compound is found mainly in food of animal origin (above all in red meat), and also, although to a lesser extent, in some food of vegetable origin and in dairy products.
Benefits of L-Carnitine supplements
· Favour the elimination of fat to obtain energy.
· Delay the loss of bone mass.
· Contribute to increasing strength and muscle mass.
· Improve orientation and cognitive functions.
· Reduce fatigue.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is an essential fatty acid from the omega 6 family which is found mainly in vegetable oils such as sunflower seed, corn or soya, but also in milk and in some ruminant animal meat.
Benefits of the CLA supplements:
· Contribute to reducing deposits of body fat to obtain energy.
· Help to strengthen and tone muscles.
· Prevent the loss of muscle mass.
· Reduce the process of bone mass loss.
· Acts as an antioxidant substance, mitigating some of the features of ageing.