Characteristics The Pip White Stress Management Biosensor
The Pip allows you to see your stress levels. Powered by science, it accurately visualises what you are feeling, as you are feeling it.
Using biofeedback it connects your emotions with companion apps, teaching you not only how to recognise stress, but to know a life without it.
There are many health problems linked to stress, these include; Heart Disease, Headaches, Depression and Anxiety, Gastrointestinal Problems and Accelerated Aging. Using Pip to manage your stress levels can help with these related conditions.
Get your Pip today and see the difference.
- De-stress and refocus anytime, anywhere
- Real time feedback helps retrain your reaction to stress
- Comes with a selection of engaging companion apps which use your changing stress levels to control your in-app progress, letting you visualise stress and try different techniques to learn to control it
- In-app statistics to review performance and progress
- Powered by science, Pip detects electrodermal activity (EDA) in your fingertips to accurately determine when your body's relaxing or stressing
- Light, portable design. Apps compatible with Smartphones and Tablets (iOS and Android)
- You can share the pip with the partner, friend, or coworker... each user can create their own My Pip account.
My Pip: your cloud platform for better living
My Pip syncs seamlessly with all Pip Apps, so, just like Pip, you can use it wherever you go.
My Pip uses actionable data and insights to provide encouragement and keep you motivated as you learn to successfully manage stress and kickstart a life in control.
The Science Behind The Pip
- Electrodermal Activity
- Connecting Science and Emotion
- Custom built companion apps
- Precision Engineering & Development
How it works
The Pip teaches you how to manage your stress better. It allows you to see your stress levels, connecting your emotions with engaging apps, teaching you not only how to recognize stress, but to know a life without it.
1. Download a companion app
The Pip comes with a selection of engaging Apps each integrated with My Pip – your cloud platform for better living. Each of the apps have been created to help you de-stress, refocus and learn to better manage stress. Using your device, log onto either the Google play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Connect Pip with app
Once you have chosen one of our companion apps you can connect Pip via Bluetooth to your mobile device. The app will prompt you to pair and guide you through the process.
Once paired, the apps will automatically remember your device.
The Pip comes with a selection of Apps which provide an enjoyable way to learn to better manage stress.
- The Loom
- Relax & Race
- Stress Tracker
- 4 Steps to Mindfulness
- My Pip
3. See your stress levels
Launch one of our Apps and hold the Pip between your thumb and index finger. The Pip detects if you’re focused and relaxing, or if you’re stressed and your mind is wandering. This influences your in-App progress.
The more you relax, the better you progress.The Apps respond to your changing stress levels, using both audio and visual feedback.
4. View your results
At the end of your Pip session, you can review your Pip score; see a detailed breakdown of stress, relaxation and stress events; and add a note to your session.
5. Compare your progress over time
My Pip provides deeper insights and data into your performance and progress, encouraging and motivating you as you learn to better manage stress.
6. Feel the benefits every day
Seeing really is believing. Practice every day with the Pip and you will see yourself change.
By learning to retrain your attention and emotions for the better, you can control your reaction to stressful situations, leading to a richer, fuller life.
My Pip panels
- Stay motivated
- Keep a journal
- Easy-to-read charts and graphs
- Daily insights
- Real-time feedback
- Actionable insights
What is included in the box?
- Carry case
- Micro USB charger cable
- User Guide
- Warranty document
Compatibility And Accessibility
Pip supported devices include: Apple – iPhone 4S and higher, iPad 3 and higher (including iPad mini); Android devices running Android Jelly Bean(4.1) or higher.
- Size: 5.31/3.39/1.66 cm
- Weight: 16g
- Colours: White, Black
- Battery: Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery 3.7V, 130mAh)
- Portable: Fits seamlessly into everyday life
Comparative The Pip White Stress Management Biosensor
Shipping The Pip White Stress Management Biosensor
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Payment methods The Pip White Stress Management Biosensor
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about The Pip White Stress Management Biosensor
User reviews about The Pip White Stress Management Biosensor
Tell us what you think!