Characteristics Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill
Ideal for the most serious of gym-goers, the Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill gives you all the benefits of a cardio workout in the convenience of your own home.
Designed with an array of practical features and technology to enhance your exercise experience, this treadmill guarantees high-performance training.
With a 2.5 HP continuous duty motor that can run up to speeds of 18kph (11.8mph), the treadmill enables you to target individual muscle groups with its extensive 16 levels of digital incline.
It offers a 50cm (19.7") wide by 140cm (55.1") long running area, with a Tripleflex cushion system that helps to reduce impact stress on the ankles and knees.
The treadmill's console features a 5" LCD display and an i-Drive system for quick and easy selection of training sessions.
14 motivating programmes are available to choose from, whilst key workout statistics are available during training.
Heart rate measurement can be obtained through the fitted hand-grip sensors, or via a wireless receiver and chest strap (not supplied).
· User Profile Memory
· Heart Rate Control
· 16 Levels of Electronic Incline
· Soft Drop System
· Wireless Pulse Receiver
· Speed & Incline Handlebar Controls
· i-Drive Console System
· USB Charger
· Water Bottle Holder
· Brand: Reebok
· Cushioning Method: Tripleflex cushioning system
· Dimensions: 185cm x 87.3cm x 139.6cm
· Dimensions (folded): 117.5cm x 7.3cm x 157.5cm
· Display: LCD
· Folding: Yes
· Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap): Yes (included)
· Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors): Yes
· Incline Information: Yes
· iPod Compatible: Yes
· Max User Weight: 135kg
· Motor: 2.5HP continuous duty
· Number of Programs Information: 17
· Polar compatible: Yes
· Power Supply: Mains
· Running surface: L140 x W50cm
· Screen: Colour
· Speakers: Yes
· Speeds available: 1-18kph
· Transport wheels: Yes
· Weight Information: 90kg
Comparative Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill
Shipping Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
COD facility is not available for products that weigh more than 70kg, treadmills, and products that for any other reason need to be shipped with GEFCO.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Reebok International Ltd., engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of sports, fitness, and casual footwear, apparel, and equipment.
Reebok International Limited is a British producer of athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories and is currently a subsidiary of Adidas
Reebok introduced the first athletic shoe in 1982, a shoe designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The shoe was called the Freestyle?, and with it Reebok anticipated and encouraged three major trends that transformed the athletic footwear industry: the aerobic exercise movement, the influx of women into sports and exercise and the acceptance of well-designed athletic footwear by adults for street and casual wear. Explosive growth followed, which Reebok fueled with new product categories, making Reebok an industry leader. .
Free after sales number for customers: 800 600 816
Payment methods Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill
Cash On DeliverySin coste adicional
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardSin coste adicional
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
PayPalSin coste adicional
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill
- Somos tu tienda de fitness profesional.
- Somos quienes te van ayudar a rentabilizar tu negocio.
- Somos quienes van añadir un plus en el proceso de fidelización de tu clientela.
- Somos quienes te van ayudar a optimizar tu entrenamiento.
- Somos quienes te van a escuchar y asesorar en el proceso de compra.
- Somos quienes se comprometen con sus clientes.
Un espacio dedicado al cliente profesional. Un espacio, donde cualquier colectivo se verá reconocido, escuchado y asesorado según sus intereses.
Diferentes soluciones para diferentes objetivos:
- 1. Particulares
- 2. Centros de fitness
- 3. Instituciones públicas
- 4. Hoteles y Spas
- 5. Centros médicos y de rehabilitación
- 6. Urbanizaciones
- 7. Empresas
- 8 Fuerzas armadas, policías y bomberos
- 9. Sociedades deportivas
Visita tu solución y deja tu proyecto en nuestras manos.
Porque nos importas. Os ayudamos a ganar.
User reviews about Reebok Titanium TT1.0 Treadmill
Tell us what you think!