Characteristics ProForm Le Tour de France Training Bike
Dominate your training:
Accelerate your performance on the official training bike of Le Tour de France: The ProForm® TDF Centennial. Powered by Google Maps™ and engineered with stunning 20 percent incline and decline capability, a built-in power meter, and SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance–this is the only training bike with the technology, intelligence, and power to take you to the summit.
iFit® Enabled with Google Maps™
Know the road:
Train on the exact course of your next race–anywhere in the world with iFit® interactive technology–as you follow along via Google Maps™ Street View on our first-ever 7-inch touchscreen display. Choose from 24 pre-mapped courses or draw your own using the console's Android™-powered browser.
*iFit® wireless technology built in–no module required. Access your iFit® account from your Enabled exercise equipment, computer, tablet, or smart phone. Annual membership fee required, sold separately. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
20% Incline, 20% Decline
Rise to the challenge:
With revolutionary 20 percent incline and decline capabilities–the TDF Centennial automatically adjusts the incline and decline to simulate the actual landscape of your selected route.
Power Meter (Watts)
Train with power:
Track your training intensity like the pros with a power meter for the purest indication of your cycling performance. ProForm® individually calibrates the power display to assure precision readouts on each bike.
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
Find your rhythm:
Most cycling trainer equipment is loud. Our Silent Magnetic Resistance™ is quiet so you can focus on your ride.
· Adjustable saddle and handlebars: Ergonomically designed for comfort, the non-slip handlebars cut down on fatigue so you can ride longer. Plus, with the horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle you can find your perfect fit.
· Pedals with toe cages and straps: Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with toe cages and straps.
· Ant+ and ble wireless technology compatible: Stay in your target heart rate zone for maximum results. The TDF Centennial is compatible with hands-free BLE and ANT+ wireless heart rate monitors. Purchase separately.
· 7" Full-color touch display: Stay in control of your workout with our 7-inch full-color touch screen. Navigate through workout stats and options with the swipe of a finger. Quickly view your speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and incline/decline on the large, easy-to-read display.
· Front mounted transport wheels: Easily move the indoor cycle from room to room with the front mounted transport wheels.
· Commercial-grade steel frame: Experience a superior workout with this durable steel frame that is built to last.
· Dual water bottle holders: Stay hydrated throughout your workout. This convenient dual water bottle holder is built into the frame for easy access.
· Weight capacity: This bike accommodates up to 350 pounds.
· Warranty: The ProForm® TDF Centennial is protected with a 10-Year Frame Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
· Adjustable leveling feet: Keep your indoor cycle stable on an uneven surface.
· Intelligent wind resistance: Our smart technology adjusts the resistance of your bike based on your personalized wind profile. By calculating your unique key measurements, your indoor cycle applies the same natural resistance you would feel on the road.
· Hd video workouts: Condition for the historic Tour de France with our built-in high definition video workouts featuring the scenic and exciting Champs Elysees, Albertville, and Alpe d'Huez tour segments.
· 24 Preset tour workout apps: When you jump start one of the 24 built-in tour workout apps, you go from a spectator to a participant–now featuring stages from the 2013 Tour de France.
· Electronic shifting controls and 30 gears: We take your training seriously. The TDF Centennial features customizable gear ratios to match your personal road bike. With a triple front chainring and 10 back derailleurs, you can smoothly move through your 30 gears down the valleys and over the summits of your personal records.
· Ipod compatible audio with speakers: Rock your workout to your favorite music. Simply plug your iPod®* into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers.*iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
· Footprint: 64" L x 25" W x 56" H
Comparative ProForm Le Tour de France Training Bike
Shipping ProForm Le Tour de France Training Bike
- Delivery feefree delivery
- AvailabilityNo longer available
- Delivered at
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
This warranty does not extend to any damage to a product caused by or attributable to freight damage, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, or repairs not provided by a PROFORM authorized service center; products used for commercial or rental purposes; or products used as store display models. Proform only offers waaranty for commercial use for "Semiprofesional" or "Profesional" marked products on our site.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand ProForm automatically makes you think: treadmills. Why? Probably because, in its early days, ProForm® treadmills revolutionised the treadmill industry with the now world-famous SpaceSaver® foldaway design.
Now, the company continues its tradition of quality and innovation. hanks to cutting-edge advances in cushioning, electronics and reliability, our treadmills have become the overwhelming choice of fitness enthusiasts throughout the world.
Fortunately, they weren?t satisfied just producing the world?s finest treadmills. In recent years ProForm has unveiled a complete line of exercise bikes, elliptical machines, weight benches and more?all geared to provide the most effective workout available.
The brand Proform is part of the ICON group, innovation leader in the fitness industry since 1977, when the company was founded by Scott Watterson and Gary Stevenson, both business majors at Utah State University.
Payment methods ProForm Le Tour de France Training Bike
Cash On DeliverySin coste adicional
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardSin coste adicional
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
PayPalSin coste adicional
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about ProForm Le Tour de France Training Bike
User reviews about ProForm Le Tour de France Training Bike
Tell us what you think!