Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor
A stylish GPS companion with 24/7 activity tracking. Sports Watch with GPS
For urban and trail runners who want sporty design with advanced GPS and training features, along with loads of options to keep an eye on their activity.
Style, performance and comfort
M400 is an exceptional blend of sporty design, integrated GPS and advanced training features, along with plenty of options to keep an eye on your activity 24/7.
Driven by goals
Push your boundaries and step out of the ordinary. In the Polar Flow service, you can set yourself targets and reach them – in all the sports you do. M400 also keeps tabs on your personal bests and lets you know when you’ve made a new record.
Set targets in Polar Flow and sync them to your M400. It guides you through your training and lets you know when to speed up and when to take it easy.
See how your running performance is developing. M400 counts your running index score automatically after every run based on your heart rate and the speed data collected by the built-in GPS.
In Polar Flow you can create tailored views for each sport you do, and choose the data you’d like to see when you train.
Powered by GPS
M400 gives you the freedom to explore new, more adventurous routes: you can measure your pace, distance and altitude and find your way back home.
Back to Start
Try new routes safely. Back to Start directs you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible.
Finish Time Estimator
When you head out for a run or a ride, M400 estimates your end time based on your speed.
Relive your routes
Experience your training session again with this cool video feature. Replay and share the highlights of your journeys in Polar Flow.
Designed for life
Light, comfortable and water-resistant, M400 is made to be worn all day long – both in and outside your training sessions. Get guidance throughout your workouts, capture your activity and get alerts when it’s time to get up and move.
24/7 activity tracking
Gain balance in your life and find out how staying active is good for you. Track your steps, calories and sleep time, and be notified when you’ve been inactive for long periods of time.
Daily activity goal
On top of your regular training days, getting enough activity every day is an important part of keeping fit. M400 tells you how to reach your daily activity goal and what you need to do to get there.
High quality display
With its high-contrast and high-resolution display, M400 is a perfect companion for outdoor use, at any time of day.
Polar Flow service and app
When you use M400 together with the Polar Flow service and app, you get all the tools, stats and support you need to step up your game. Challenge yourself with new goals, go over your training sessions and learn more about your active lifestyle.
Take a closer look at your achievements and what lies ahead. View activity and training summaries by day, week or month.
Analyse every detail of your training using the Polar Flow online service. Gain a deeper insight into your training and learn from what you do.
Get the latest software updates for your M400 as they’re released via Polar FlowSync app. Updates may bring entirely new features or improve existing M400 features.
The smart notifications feature allows you to get alerts about incoming calls, messages and notifications from apps onto your Polar device. You’ll get the same notifications on your Polar M400 device that you get on your phone screen.
· At this time smart notifications are only available for iOS.
· Please note that when smart notifications are set on the battery of your Polar device and phone will run out faster because Bluetooth is continuously on.
Made easy for you
Sync all your training details between M400 and the Polar Flow web service and app with Bluetooth Smart. After training get a quick visual overview of your training and analyse your achievements in the Polar Flow app.
· Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps
· Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service
· Set targets to beat your personal best
· Find your way back home with Back to Start
· Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones (requires H7 heart rate sensor)
· Track your total calorie intake and expenditure by connecting with MyFitnessPal app
Flow web service
· Create sport profiles and tailored views for each sport you do.
· Create detailed training targets, like interval workouts, and sync them to your device.
· Gain deeper insight and learn from what you do, analyse every detail of your training in Polar Flow.
· Get a quick visual overview of your training and analyse your achievements.
· Stay motivated with feedback that’s delivered straight to you immediately after exercise.
· Easy sync with Bluetooth Smart.
Strava integration with Polar Flow
The wait is over! We are so happy to let you know that we have now finalized the Strava integration with Polar Flow. This means you can now automatically transfer your training sessions to Strava from the Flow web service.
Here’s how it works
· Log in to your Polar Flow account
· Go to settings in Flow
· Choose to ‘connect’ with Strava
· Accept the terms from the pop-up
· Strava opens up automatically after accepting the term. Sign in to your Strava account and authorize the connection from Strava as well
· You’re ready to roll!
After you have connected your Flow account to Strava, your training sessions are transferred automatically to Strava from that day onwards. If you want to transfer your earlier sessions from Flow to Strava, you can use the export function in our Flow service.
Smart Coaching Features
· Running Index: Illustrates how your running performance is developing.
· Training Benefit: Motivating feedback straight after exercise.
· Smart Calories: Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.
· Activity Guide: Helps you stay active all day long.
· Activity Benefit: Gives feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity.
Body measurement features
· Steps and Distance
· Active Time
· Sleep Duration and Quality
· Activity Benefit
· Activity Intensity Levels
· Inactivity Alert
· Audio alerts
· Back to start
Stride sensor Bluetooth® Smart features
· Cadence – current, average and maximum
· Distance – training, lap, trip and total
· Running Index
· Average stride length
· Speed/Pace – current, average and maximum
· Speed/Pace-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
· Polar H7 heart rate sensor
Comparative Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor
Shipping Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty. In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Payment methods Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
3 Questions 3 Answers
- Does the polar M400 have the GPS sensor included in the price ?Asked by PJ Gaire from NaasDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
This model, the Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor comes with an integrated GPS.Answered by fitnessdigital.com
- Is the Polar M400 compatible for swimming. I've incorporated swimming into my training plan and would like to record my sessions. Asked by Eoghan O'Shea from RoscreaDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
The Polar M400 is indeed compatible for swimming, and can be used indoors in any pool up to 30 meters deep. Kind Regards, ElleAnswered by fitnessdigital.com
- Hi Guys what foot pod is compatible with this watch? And have you in stock?Asked by Glen Martin from DroghedaDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, No footpod is compatible with this model. It does not allow you to connect with any sensor; no footpod, no bike sensor..it can only be used with the chestbelt, the H7. Information about speed and distance can be found in the GPS. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Polar M400 Black Heart Rate Monitor + H7 Heart Rate Sensor
Tell us what you think!
Have to say I am really liking the feel of the watch. Stumbled onto it via the reviews after originally angling for the more popular Garmin. The Polar M400 shouldn't be discounted. Lovely feel to the watch and a multiude of options available. Feels more like an 'all-in-one', with the ability to track your running via exact GPS to know exactly how long you got; it has the heart rate monitor and a bundle of options to have on your screens that makes you feel like you got all the telemetry you need to assess your run. On top of that, it also has the ability to track your daily activity, something that has becoming increasingly popular with fitness bands. This has it all for the best price out there on the market here. Also have to say, it has an elegant enough look to pull off as an every day watch, if you are the sort of person who likes to wear that kind of money around all day long!
Been using this for 3 weeks now - already seeing some improvement - even more impressed now that I am using it for cycling, running and hiking. The Flow App is great. I prefer chest strap and not interested in optical so I can handlebar mount it when cycling. Thoroughly recommend these for runners and cyclist.
Good GPS, it finds the satellites very fast, and holds them. I have some previous experience of heart rate monitors, the H7 is one of the better ones, has good contact. Activities, I use my Polar 400 for walking, cycling and indoor workouts - you can turn off the GPS when not needed. Am also happy with the software and reporting - I find it useful that I can change the baseline of the graphs to distance or time. Finally the battery life is good, when running on time mode only it lasts for a number of weeks between charges. For any more information look up the online manual before purchase. I would definitely recommend this product.
It measures distance accurately, it measures heart rate accurately. It allows me to setup training sessions using intervals based on time/distance/time & distance. Does all the above at a great price.
Really easy to use, and the data generated is great and uploads to polar flow, strava, and if I ever wanted to get into training peaks data monitoring, thats covered too. I got this as an entry into watches to see if I would use one of the more expensive versions but this does everything I need for heart rate, speed, elevation, path and distance. Would be nice if it worked with bluetooth cadense sensors for cycling but speed is enough for me at the moment
I ordered my polar watch online and had it the next day! Pay options are excellent and service is spot on! Love my new watch! My training has improve ten times due to improved recording and analysis! fitnessdigital have got its service spot on with gray deals!
I like my gadgets and tech ! I'm over weight (not a lot but enough)! So I bought these products knowing that the pure novelty would get me on the threadmill I have in the back room (currently collecting dust) and begin to get my fitness (and waist line) back. These products are amazing the m400 is the hub if you like and the chest strap and stride sensor communicate seamlessly, recording every step and heart beat all your information is then uploaded to your personal stats page on flow.com to show how long, how far and at what intensity. The m400 works as a stand alone also fir general every day use. I have my products around 3 weeks now and am getting great use from it, I've done around 10 hours of high intensity training (that's great for me) with the result of around 70 km ran, I can see my fitness levels increase with nearly every session. I must be running (ha ha) out of my max 1000 characters by now so I'll sign of by saying you will love this product !