Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor Pink
Comparative Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor Pink
Shipping Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor Pink
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty. In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Payment methods Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor Pink
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor Pink
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
6 Questions 6 Answers
- I am interested in purchasing a polar watch. Just wondering what the difference is between the polar ft4t and the polar ft7f. Thank you in advance. Asked by Noelle Enright from KerryDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, FT7 is more complete, for instance: - Training load available via polarpersonaltrainer.com: This feature is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can follow your training load and recovery in the training diary. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognize personal limits, avoid over- or undertraining, and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets - Data transfer · Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink · Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink · Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink - Polarpersonaltrainer.com features · Training analyzing · Training Diary · Training Load · Training programs - Not only does it record 10 training files (with summaries), but also totals and weekly history. Hope this helps. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
- Hi, I'm just wondering, if I wanted to get a larger or smaller chest strap, do I need to order and pay for it separately? i.e. is is possible to choose a belt size on ordering or is it always M-XXL supplied with the device? Many thanks. Asked by Nicola from DublinDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Yes, I'm sorry, you need to order it separately. This is a pack from Polar that comes straight from the factory with Polar WearLink®+ transmitter, size M-XXL. You can order the whole Wearlink, with transmitter: http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/polar-h2-wearlink-5-khz-with-softstrap.-sizes-xs-s/p/10002645/ Or just the strap, and use the transmitter of the one that comes in the box: http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/polar-soft-strap-xs-s/p/10002512/ Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
- Hi Guys, I want to buy the Polar FT4F but I read a few reviews online that say the battery life of the monitor is very low and that you cannot replace the battery by yourself. Where in Ireland can I get the battery replaced if this is in fact the case. Thanks, KimAsked by Kim from MorningtonDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, You can order the battery here when you need it: http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/polar-battery-set-for-ft7-and-ft4/p/10002186/ And then replace it; this set includes a CR1632 battery and sealing ring for easy and quick replacement. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
- Hi, do I have to wet the strap every time I use it? Is there an option on the website to choose size or is it a standard size?Asked by Jo from DublinDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello Jo, Yes, indeed, the strap needs to be a bit humid. In the box comes the standard size, which is M. To give you an idea: - Sizes: * Min.length: XS - S 535mm ± 20mm M - XXL 660mm ± 20mm XXXL 820mm ± 20mm * Máx. length: XS - S 655mm ± 20mm M - XXL 910mm ± 20mm XXXL 1220mm ± 20mm * Elastic strap: XS - S 170 ± 10 M - XXL 295 ± 10 XXXL 455 ± 10 * Front part: 365 ± 10 * Transmissor T31C: S: 570 - 1050 mm M: 630 - 1350 mm L: 670 - 1450 mm WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
- Hi Guys, can you tell me what the difference is between the Polar FT4M Green http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/polar-ft4m-green/p/10004297/ and the Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/polar-ft4-heart-rate-monitor-brown/p/10001080/ They are the same price, thanks David Asked by david hanley from DublinDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, The only difference is the colour, both are designed for women with a thinner wrist strap. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
- Hi I do a toning class and kettlebell class once a week and wondered if the heart rate monitor would be able to work out calories lost from those?Asked by Joanne from KildareDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Yes, this model shows when you’re improving fitness based on your heart rate and displays calories burned. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor Pink
Tell us what you think!
Highly recommended product. I have found it to be a great motivational tool to use while training in the gym. By giving myself the aim of staying above a certain heart rate level, it enables me to get the most out of my time and it also motivates me by telling me how many calories I burned. The heart rate strap is very hygienic as it can be washed easily. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to improve fitness in the gym or trying to lose weight as it is a good way to be accountable for your actions. It is very competitively priced on fitness digital also
Some weeks ago I purchased Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor in Purple and so far I'm very happy with it. The delivery was very fast, I received my watch the next day after placing my order. I chose to pay in cash on delivery and found it very convenient. The only space for improvement I see is the speed of the FitnessDigital website. All and all, great product, solid service!
I love the Polar FT4 heart rate monitor. It is simple to use and does exactly what is says it does. I love the colour as it goes in well with my business and it has made a difference to the classes I run as I can now tell the class what I have burnt in calories and they are very impressed to hear what they should be achieving.
Recently bought the F4 as I wanted to start back running but was advised to not push too hard and watch my heart rate. Very easy to use 5 mins to input basic info then just start and stop for each excercise session. Bought a second one for my mum. Chest strap very comfy.
First of all fitnessdigital were the best price around for the polar Ft4. When I ordered I got an email straight away to confirm and then emails letting me know exactly where it was in terms of dispatch and delivery I received the watch the next day. Fantastic service I would use again
FitnessDitigal provided me with an efficient service. The checkout was smooth & quick, the delivery was really fast and the product I purchased is really good quality! I would highly recommend them because of their service ! :)