Characteristics Marcy MWB-70500 Power Cage
This versatile cage can help you with all your favorite free weight exercises by allowing you to target both your upper body and lower body muscle groups for an all-around total body workout.
Its pushup station and multi-handle pull-up station features both wide and narrow grips so you can easily vary your routine. More than just your typical cage, the MWB-70500 also doubles as a squat rack.
The safety catches ensure that you can have a safe and efficient workout. With its robust, heavy-duty frame and durable powder-coated finish, this cage will surpass your expectations.
- Robust heavy duty design
- Multi-handle pull-up station with wide and narrow grips
- Squat rack with safety catch
- Push-up station
- Durable Powder coated finish resists chipping and rusting
- Purpose: Functional cage for use with a barbell, bench, bands and bodyweight exercises
- Barbell Catch Pegs: Robust, safe pegs quickly adjust to 8 heights
- Safety Catch Pegs: Elongated pegs position lower down, secondary precaution to rack the bar
- Hook-Around Peg Design: Safe & secure for rapid height changes between sets
- Pull Up Bar: Multiple angles for wide & neutral grips, rubberised for grip support
- Press Up Bar: For wide & narrow press ups, rubberised for grip support
- Resistance Band Loops: 2 x higher & 2 x lower loops for effective, functional band training
- Off-the-Floor Base Design: Distributes the weight evenly for enhanced durability & robust feel
- Rubberised Feet: Root the rack firmly to the floor, for superior stabilisation
- Combine with: Weight set & 7ft barbell, utility bench, resistance bands (not included)
Exerccise capabilities (combined with bench – not included)
- Chest: Incline press, flat press, decline press, press ups
- Back: Pull ups, bent over row, reverse grip row, deadlifts
- Shoulders: Shoulder press, shrugs, upright row
- Legs: Squats, lunges, romanian deadlifts, calf raises
- Abs: Leg raises, knee raises, side leg raises, side knee raises
- Biceps: Chin ups, bicep curls (close / wide), bicep ladder
- Triceps: Close grip press ups, close grip bench press, tricep dips
Dimensions & Weight Loads
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 117cm (46”) x Width: 135cm (53”) x Height: 211cm (83”)
- Barbell Catch Heights: Lowest: 65cm (25.5”) x Highest: 168cm (66”)
- Distance Between Holes: 14.5cm (6”) approx.
- Maximum Weight Load on Rack: 135kg / 300lbs
- Maximum User Weight Capacity on Pull Up Bars: 135kg / 300lbs / 21.5 Stone
- Assembled Product Weight: 40kg (88lbs)
- Barbell Compatibility: Can be used with 7ft standard or Olympic barbells only
This rack has been manufactured to comply with the EN-957 global safety standards, the design has been tested for weight loading, pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
Comparative Marcy MWB-70500 Power Cage
Shipping Marcy MWB-70500 Power Cage
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 3-7 working days
- stock information10 units availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
Normal delivery time is 3 - 7 working days (occasionnaly a bit longer, depending on the destination).Orders for 3-7 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Officially founded in 1946, Walter Marcyan was a leading figure in the development of the U.S fitness industry, spending much of his time during the 1940's, 50's and 60's promoting healthy living and exercise.
Marcy now offers a comprehensive collection of Home Fitness and Exercise equipment, including home gyms, weight benches, exercise bikes and elliptical cross trainers, together with an extensive range of free weights and dumbbells. Whether you are just getting started, seriously into fitness or looking to create that complete home fitness studio, Marcy has the products for you.
Being part of the Escalade group, Marcy products have established a reputation for distributing instantly recognisable brands, quality product, innovation and exceptional customer service.
Payment methods Marcy MWB-70500 Power Cage
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Marcy MWB-70500 Power Cage
User reviews about Marcy MWB-70500 Power Cage
Tell us what you think!