Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Forerunner 25 HRM Pink/White
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Smart Notifications
· Tracks distance, pace, heart rate¹ and calories
· Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
· Activity tracking³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
· Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(small watch)
· Up to 10 hours of battery life with GPS on or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(large watch)
· Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long you’re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone.
Train with More Heart
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
¹When paired with a heart monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When paired with a smartphone
³Activity tracking accuracy
Physical & Performance
· Physical dimensions: Purple/Black & White/Pink: 35.9 x 43.9 x 13.9 mm. Blue/Black & Black/Red: 40.2 x 47.0 x 13.9 mm
· Display size, WxH: Purple/Black & White/Pink: 18.5 x 18.5 mm. Blue/Black & Black/Red: 23 x 23 mm
· Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 128 pixels
· Weight: Small: 31 g. Large: 39 g
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Small: 8 weeks, watch mode; 8 hours in training mode; Large: 10 weeks, watch mode; 10 hours in training mode
· Water rating: 5 ATM
· High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
· History: 7 activities
· Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
· Personal records
· Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
· Foot pod: Yes (optional)
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
· Heart rate-based calorie computation
· Calculates calories burned
· Customizable screen(s)
· Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features
· Step counter
· Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
· Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
· Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
· Bluetooth Smart (BLE) transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
· Smart notifications
· Time, distance, and calories alerts as well as heart rate and run/walk alerts
In the box
· Forerunner 25
· Heart rate monitor
· Charging/data cable
Comparative Garmin Forerunner 25 HRM Pink/White
Shipping Garmin Forerunner 25 HRM Pink/White
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Forerunner 25 HRM Pink/White
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Forerunner 25 HRM Pink/White
User reviews about Garmin Forerunner 25 HRM Pink/White
Tell us what you think!