The TXF3.0 Cross Trainer
has a front drive mechanism which provides a smoother platform for your workout compared to rear drive machines. With two independent rolling mechanisms, you are provided with a more challenging movement for better workouts.
The Reebok Titanium TXF3.0 elliptical cross trainer
comes with a 10kg flywheel ensuring quiet operation and offers 75 levels of computer controlled magnetic resistance for greater workout versatility. It is fitted with a 7” LCD display and has the i-Drive console system allowing for quick and easy selections. The TXF3.0
offers a selection of 8 challenging programmes and enables you to take a fitness test. The cross trainer allows for measuring heart rate with the hand pulse sensors or a wireless receiver with an optional chest strap.
· i-Drive console system
· 25-400 watt, 75 Levels of resistance
· 10kg Flywheel
· 7″ LCD display with MP3 input and speakers
· 20 console programs
· Bluetooth connectivity
· Run on Earth app compatible
· Wireless pulse receiver plus hand pulse sensors
· Adjustable Slip Resistant Rubber Footplates
· 19.5″ stride length
Interval training is one of the most effective methods of burning fat and increasing your cardiovascular efficiency and with the TXF3.0
you have a number of ways of doing this great mode of exercise; you can alternate between fast and slow speeds or you could set off at a comfortable then alternate between light and heavy resistance to give you bursts of high intensity activity, either way is a fantastic workout.
The naturally placed hand pulse sensors offer the ability to calculate body fat and measure your constant heart rate, and with the 10kg flywheel weight and a whole variety of workout programmes, the TXF3.0 Cross Trainer
gives you the ability to create a varied workout programme every time.
· Type: Home use
· 49.5 cm Stride Length
· 10kg Flywheel
· 8 Console Programs (manual, target time, target distance, target calories target zone, Watts control, heart rate control, random) + fitness test, User Profiles, Heart Rate Control
· 75 Levels of Magnetic Resistance (25-400 Watt) - ICS Intelligent Cadence System
· Adjustable Footplates
· Hand Pulse Sensors & Wireless Pulse Receiver with an optional chest strap
· i-Drive Console System with 7” LCD Display plus MP3 Input With Built In Speaker System, Apple Compatible OS, Run On Earth App Compatible, Bluetooth Connectivity
· 145kg Max User Weight
· Weight: 83 kg
· Warranty: 2 years
Other products related to Reebok Titanium TXF3.0 CrossTrainer