Natural energy bar based on great tasting wholegrain oats
When you are out there for longer than planned or have a training session later the day, you want to top up your energy with tasty, natural products. They should be well tolerated and also suit your sport nutrition needs. So PowerBar has taken this as our inspiration for the Natural Energy Cereal bar. Delivering carbohydrates, it is made using wholegrain oats plus other tasty, natural ingredients such as real fruit pieces, pumpkin seeds and cocoa.
· Based on wholegrain oats and natural ingredients – delivering complex carbohydrates
· Easy to digest, because of max. 4g of fat per bar
· Magnesium to support energy metabolism
· No artificial flavours, colours and *preservatives (*by law)
· Consume 1 bar within 60 minutes before sport and / or
· During sport, consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar Natural Energy Cereal delivers about 28g carbohydrates.
· As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
24 x PowerBar Natural Energy Bar Cereals (40g) / Cereals (sweet 'n salty)
Whole grain rolled oats* (34%), glucose syrup*, invert sugar syrup*, oat crisps (oat bran*, wheat flour*, sugar*, maize flour*, malted wheatflour*, salt, treacle*), barley malt extract*, strawberries* (4,6%), soya crisps (isolated soya protein*, rice flour*, malt extract*, salt), candied cranberries* (4%) (cranberries*, sugar*, sunflower oil*), vegetable oil*, humectant: glycerol*, honey*, magnesium carbonate, emulsifier: lecithin*, natural flavouring*, salt, antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extract*. *natural ingredient
May contain traces of milk.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
|Nutrition Information||per 100g||per bar (40g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)
|of which sugars
|of which saturates
||180 mg (48% RDA**)
||72 mg (19% RDA**)
|**% Recommended Daily Allowance
Other products related to PowerBar Natural Energy Bar Cereals - 24x40g cereals (sweet 'n salty)