Characteristics Hyperice Pro Back Compression Ice Wrap
Revitalize your core. Restabilize your body. Multi-layered compression to attack back pain and inflammation. Rebuild from the center, return to balance.
Speed your recovery time with the Hyperice Back Ice Compression Device. Designed with cutting edge technology, Hyperice Ice Compression Technology combines cold therapy with compression through an Ice Cell chamber, compression wrap and patented air-release valve, so you can get back to your active life.
· Used by top athletes from all sports, Hyperice is compact and easy to use. Throw it in your gym bag and use before or after workouts to help fight inflammation.
· Delivers optimal cold therapy for back pain associated with soreness, stiffness, spasms, overuse, strain, arthritis, SI joint pain and sciatica.
· Ice Cell features a wide-mouth opening with screw cap closure so you can easy fill it with recommended crushed, cubed, nugget or pellet ice.
· Patented Air Release Valve on the Ice Cell removes excess air pockets, allowing better compression around the injury.
· Wrap uses an innovative hook closure system to apply direct pressure and coldness to the body; wrap is flexible to maintain range of motion.
· Superthin durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration.
Compression sleeve features
· Two-layer design for maximum compression
· Layer 1: 3mm premium grade compression neoprene base layer with velcro-plush finish
· Provides optimal compression and support while maintaining a comfortable fit
· Wrap is machine washable; antimicrobial finish deters odor.
· Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
· Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
Ice cell features
· Built in air release valve enables maximum compression · Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration · Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact · Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi) · Easy to load, wide mouth opening · Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks · Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability · 10" X 10" icing surface area
Other products related to Hyperice Pro Back Compression Ice Wrap
Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
stock informationOnly 1 unit left!
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Delivery 1 working day
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
Payment methods Hyperice Pro Back Compression Ice Wrap
Cash On Delivery
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.pl is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Comparative Hyperice Pro Back Compression Ice Wrap