- Increase hemoglobin production
- Increase iron reserves
- Optimize iron metabolism
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Strengthen the immune system
Health and Nutritional claims
Blood Builder GoldNutrition Clinical
- Copper contributes to a normal iron transport in the body
- Iron contributes to a normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin and to a normal oxygen transport in the body
- Folate contributes to a normal blood formation
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to a normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin A contributes to a normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- High Iron, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Folate, Vitamins A, C, B6 and B12
is a formula specially designed to ensure maximum absorption and utilization of iron, an essential element in the production of hemoglobin. A latest generation formula that is composed of Ferrous Bisglycinate-iron chelate, superior absorption and does not cause intestinal irritation. It also contains zinc, selenium and copper minerals necessary for proper absorption and transport of iron and the formation of hemoglobin, the B vitamins (folic acid, B12 and pyridoxine, as pyridoxal-5-phosphate-the only active form of B6) and vitamin A, crucial for the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, plus vitamin C to boost iron absorption.
Take 1 capsule once a day, preferably before meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Format and flavour
Gold Nutrition Clinical Blood Builder - 60 Capsules
Ferrous Bisglycinate, Capsule (Gelatine), Zinc gluconate, L-Ascorbic acid, Bulking Agent (Maltodextrine, Microcrystalline cellulose), Selenium yeast, Copper gluconate, Pyridoxal -5 ’- phosphate, Retinyl acetate, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate), Pteroilmonoglutamic acid, Cyanocobalamin.
| ||Per 100 g||Per capsule||%RDA*|