Here is the snack that athletes like you have been waiting for. Your first salty energetic bar!
Now you can enjoy your favorite sport with a snack you’ll want to take at any time of day, without consuming sweet products.
Salty Snack Bar is composed of more than 90% natural products, including
· Fruits like dates and figs, which provide a large carbohydrate load
· Vegetables like zucchini and tomatoes, high in nutrients.
· Almonds, which provide beneficial fats to the body
· Chia seeds, high in Omega 3, magnesium, potassium, zinc
· 7 times more Omega 3 than Atlantic Salmon. It is the vegetable with the highest omega-3 content.
· 8 times more phosphor than whole milk.
· 5 times more calcium compared to milk.
· 14 times more magnesium than Broccoli.
· 2 times more potassium than bananas.
· It has more antioxidants than Blueberries.
· Provides all essential Amino Acids.
· 8 Vitamins to help energy production.
· Amylopectin, the Carbohydrate for faster digestion.
This product is designed to
· To take before any workout.
· Recovering after exercise and competition.
· Quench your appetite between meals.
· As energy food during a long distance race or long training sessions.
Format and Flavor
60 gr per unit 10 units per pack
Indian Flavor (94% natural), with a sweet and salty and irresistible aroma of spices
Gluten free. Lactose free.
You should know that the Chia seed is a natural product that is a fundamental part of the daily diet of the best runners in the world, the Raramuri or Tarahumara, a Mexican Indian tribe, which lives in Copper Canyon (Mexico) In an area of very difficult access. They are able to run for days at a time. These Indians have participated in many Ultra-Trails in which professional racers have been beaten.
Direction for use
Before exercise, as a snack between meals or extra energy food before physical activity
During exercise When you need solid food or want to give yourself a break.
After exercise To restore energy and improve recovery.
Dates, figs, dried tomato, sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin seeds, zucchini dried, Chia Seeds, Oregano Basil, Curry, Rice Flakes, Almonds, Glucose Fructose Syrup, amylopectin, Salt, vitaminico Complex (B1, B12, B2, B3, B5 , B6, B9, C, E).
|Nutritional information||100 g||60 g|
|of which sugars
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
|RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance per 100 gr of product
Other products related to 226ERS Pack Endurance Salty Bar - 10 x 60gr Indian flavour