Make the most of your BH i.Concept exercise bike, hometrainer, crosstrainer or treadmill or its PAFERS XKIT.
Simply select among all geolocalized Kinomap videos and begin training. Notice how the icon moves on the map and the inclination profile: its aim is to follow the pace set by the original video.Game Center multiplayer mode is also available:
4 players can train simultaneously with the same video, update the list of the best ratings according to time and distance, reach goals or exchange views with voice chat.The most realistic indoor training· If you have a BH i.Concept exercise bike, hometrainer, crosstrainer or treadmill
, the engine of the machine will automatically change resistance or inclination according to the route profile.
This way your training will be 100% realistic in the comfort and security of your home.· If you have a PAFERS XKIT,
simply place it on the connecting rod of any bike (static, indoor or road bike placed on a roll) or on the flywheel of an elliptical, whatever the brand, and you will see progress in the App (when riding).
With XKIT, you must manually change the resistance according to the level shown in the App (since there is no communication between the App and the resistance of the engine). This way, you can enjoy indoor trainings outside in a new, realistic, funny and motivating way.You can contribute by adding your own videos, which can be recorded
· with the free app Kinomap Maker
· with a GPS camera
· with a data recorder and a camera (standard)
* * see the Kinomap website to know more about recording and videos.Specifications
· Access to all the running and cycling videos, uploaded by other users
· Search routes by popularity, keywords, country, difficulty, length, slope, etc.
· 5 menus: video / map / elevation profile / description / complete statistics
· View of instantaneous power, speed, incline, distance, time, heart rate (as long as you have a chest strap with wireless technology Bluetooth Smart ©)
· Prepare your selection in www.kinomap.com from your computer and find them in your app "favourites"
· Place points of interest along the route
· Easy to use control panel
· Optimized for the use of external devices: If you have Apple TV or a HDMI adapter it transfers the video, elevation profile and statistics to your screen and maximizes the space for the map
· Some videos are available in HD
· Some videos show the heart rate of the person who recorded the video (if it was recorded with an iPhone)
· Keep record of your workouts so that you can analyze its evolution
· You can comment on your results In Facebook, Training Peaks and RunKeeper
· If do not always have Internet access or the signal is not good where you are training, with the offline mode you can download the video previously for later use.Requirements for set up
Before suscribing to BH by Kinomap, please check that you are among one of the following cases:
1) iConcept machine at home (upright bike, crosstrainer, indoor cycling bike or treamill).
1.1.) Console with the 30-pin dock ==> compatible with iPod touch (3th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPad mini or newer (iOS 5 o newer)
1.2.) Console with Bluetooth connectivity ==> compatible with iPod touch (4th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad mini or newer (iOS 6 o newer). The App will also be compatible with Android in the first half of 2014.
2) Upright bike/crosstrainer/indoor cycling bike/roller powered by Pafers XKIT Interactive Trainer. If this is the case, the compatible devices are iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad mini or newer.
Conditions of purchase
· This subscription entitles you to enjoy the BHApp BH by Kinomap for the length of time you purchased
. You can download both of them for free in iTunes and even try them out for 5 minutes. Then you will need the activation code
for your subscription.
· The subscription is not a physical product but an activation code that you send along with your invoice to validate the payment. This means the product can not be paid Cash on Delivery ;-)
· The activation code is personal, non-transferable and not reusable.
Therefore the subscription is a product-service that does not allow refunds of the product nor the money paid for it.